Monday, August 18, 2008

Stories


So ive started reading Stephenie Meyer's series... it became a huge fad at school...
people were reading it as they walked around... folding towels... finishing it in 2 sittings.
talking about edward as if he was coming by later to take them to lunch.
I typically tend to shy away from bandwagon type things...
its just part of my personality... i dont like to follow.
but i was curious.. just a tiny.
so i started reading it.
and i stayed up really late reading.. and set my alarm so i could wake up early to read!
crazy.
i just now took a 'Coffee and biscuit' break and ill be getting back to it momentarily.

i put the picture of redeeming love up here as well.. because this is my ulitimate favorite book.
and it is one of those that makes you daydream.. and wish you were apart of it.

"If i had not existed, someone else would have written me...."- William Faulkner

have a good week.
love

1 comment:

Jessica Mc said...

your pics dont show.
ps hurry and mail me pics!